Avoid Pestering Sites with Redundant Surveys
Intrinsic Informer helps you find the best sites and cultivate lasting relationships with them. With Intrinsic’s feasibility and site engagement tool, finding the right investigators is easy. A rich survey capability allows for quick deployment of site feasibility, clinical trial country feasibility, and ad-hoc surveys. Informer® also keeps track of and displays previous survey responses, saving sites time and frustration!
Site Relationships Matter
With Informer’s investigator database, keeping track of all your investigators is even easier. Easily sort and filter through an initial list of investigators and their survey responses to quickly identify the best sites for your study. Informer also tracks all site communication, so you never have to worry about over-or under-communicating with sites. Since all contacts with a site are tracked in a centralized database, everyone will have full transparency into what’s been happening—and less confusion (and fewer emails) means happier investigators.
Informer Feasibility Features and Benefits
With Informer, clinical trial feasibility can be greatly improved using active site engagement benchmarks, enrollment metrics, and other important data points derived from feasibility assessments.
- Centralized Survey Results – Informer centralizes all its data, meaning you can easily look at data across programs, studies, countries, and more to get a better understanding of big picture performance
- Import Mailing Lists to Save Time – With Informer, you can easily import and build a mailing list of investigators for the distribution of surveys for clinical trial feasibility, clinical trial country feasibility, regional clinical trial feasibility, or site feasibility
- Utilize Simple or Complex Surveys – Informer feasibility surveys can be developed quickly and can be as simple or complex (e.g. using branching logic) as needed
- Utilize the Question Library – Informer is one of the few clinical trial feasibility tools that has a question library that allows for standardized feasibility surveys across studies and programs
- User-Friendly Feasibility – Are you looking for a straightforward clinical trial site engagement tool? The Informer clinical trial feasibility tool allows site personnel to begin answering feasibility questions, save their work, and then return to finish later
- Automate Investigator Relationship Management – With Informer feasibility, you can simplify investigator relationship management by automatically tracking which sites haven’t opened or completed their site feasibility surveys all to enhance Clinical Trial Management
- Create Alerts & Tasks – With Informer feasibility, you can automate investigator relationship management by setting alerts and assigning tasks regarding following up with sites
- Feasibility Data Aggregated into One Place – Clinical trial feasibility, clinical trial country feasibility, and site feasibility data are aggregated in one place, allowing you to select the best investigators or analyze responses across all investigators, regardless of study or program
- Feasibility Integrated with Clinical Trial Management – Our clinical trial feasibility tool allows you to easily move to the next step in the study startup process in the clinical trial management process – feasibility data can be pushed into Intrinsic CTMS to manage investigators as sites are brought online