We work in close partnership with our clients, often as an extension of their teams, to improve the health and safety of patients. Our ability to be nimble, coupled with a passion for excellence ensures our services exceed clients’ expectations.
ProPharma Group is the leading global, independent, single-source provider of regulatory, compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Our team of experts brings a comprehensive portfolio of regulatory and compliance solutions to help solve complex challenges in a dynamic regulatory environment. With our mission to improve the health and safety of patients, we are focused on delivering the highest quality of services throughout the full product lifecycle.
395+ Bilingual Native Speakers
Our fully integrated Medical Information contact centers span 4 continents with a team of 395+ bilingual native speakers covering 30+ languages
Presence Across 6 Continents
Providing critical support services to global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device clients across 6 continents
1300+ Strong and Counting
From 19 offices in 9 countries, our growing team of 1300+ professionals provide the highest quality of services on a global scale supported by regional expertise
Acquired Diamond Pharma Services, a leading regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, and compliance and quality consultancy headquartered in the UK, with offices in Europe.
- Expanded our support for clients throughout all phases of the product lifecycle with the acquisitions of The Weinberg Group, a leading provider of regulatory affairs based in the United States and Southwood Research, a pre-approval regulatory science services provider based in the United Kingdom.
- United Xendo, Sofus Regulatory Affairs, and SOLUTIONS in Health under the global ProPharma Group brand.
- Acquired SOLUTIONS in Health, a Canada-based provider of medical information services.
- Further expanded our global support capabilities, with a new contact center in Fort Washington, PA.
- Expanded our global reach and service offerings for compliance consulting, regulatory affairs, and pharmacovigilance with the acquisition of European-based Xendo, which included Sofus Regulatory Affairs.
- Further expanded our pharmacovigilance services with the acquisition of Drug Safety Solutions, a clinical safety company, based in the United States.
- Expanded global support with new contact center in Tokyo, Japan.
Acquired the leading provider of pharmacovigilance services, PROSAR, based in the United States, to complement our suite of MI services.
Further expanded our medical information capabilities with the acquisition of Professional Information Ltd (PI) operating in the United Kingdom and Australia.
Expanded our suite of services to include medical information with the acquisition of Advanced Response Management (ARM), based in the United States.
Joined forces with Computer Compliance to deliver an enhanced experience in validation of automated systems, computers, and IT services.
Established as a leading provider of validation and other related life science consulting services in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
Our Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Information Officer
Vice President Finance, Europe
General Manager, Americas & APAC
Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Senior Vice President, Business Development
Vice President, Global Pharmacovigilance
Vice President, Global Quality and Training
Vice President, Americas Life Science Consulting
Chief Executive Officer, The Weinberg Group, Vice President Global Regulatory Affairs
Vice President of European Regulatory Operations
Jean Marie Thompson
Vice President, Marketing
Vice President, European Life Science Consulting
Vice President, Global Medical Information
Looking to Ensure Regulatory and Development Success Throughout the Lifespan of Your Product?
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you at every step of the product development lifecycle to improve patient health and safety.
Interested in gaining an industry edge? Let us help you stay current.
Gain an Industry Edge With Expertise From ProPharma Group
Get the latest insights and top tips from our experts, delivered right to your inbox.
Have a complex challenge?