Working in close partnership with our clients to improve the health and safety of patients, our global teams are committed to quality and excellence in everything we do to support clients throughout the full product lifecycle.
ProPharma Group is the leading global, independent, single-source provider of regulatory, clinical, and compliance services serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Our team of experts brings a comprehensive portfolio of regulatory sciences, clinical research solutions, life science consulting, R&D technology, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services to help solve complex challenges in a dynamic regulatory environment. With our mission to improve the health and safety of patients, we are focused on delivering the highest quality of services throughout the full product lifecycle.
395+ Bilingual Native Speakers
Our fully integrated Medical Information contact centers span 4 continents with a team of 395+ bilingual native speakers covering 32+ languages
Presence Across 6 Continents
Providing critical support services to global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device clients across 6 continents
2500+ Strong and Counting
From 27 offices in 10 countries, our growing team of 2500+ professionals provide the highest quality of services on a global scale supported by regional expertise
- Acquired M Squared Associates (M2), an industry leading clinical, regulatory and quality consulting firm serving the medical device and diagnostic industry.
- Acquired OneSource Regulatory (OSR) and OneSource Regulatory Technology (OSR-T). OSR is an industry leading source for Regulatory, Medical, Marketing Operations, and Compliance Consulting Services, including Promotional and Labeling Review, and Technology Solutions.
- Acquired Pharmica Consulting, a life science consulting company that provides Project Management (PM) consulting solutions and proprietary operations software to pharmaceutical and biotech companies for the execution of clinical trials.
- Acquired iSafety Systems, a leading pharmacovigilance provider headquartered in India’s leading bio-tech hub, Hyderabad.
- ProPharma Group and The Planet Group, a leading provider of specialized consulting services and outsourced human capital solutions to the Life Sciences, Energy/Engineering and Technology sectors, announced an agreement to merge the two companies.
- Acquired Diamond Pharma Services, a leading regulatory sciences, pharmacovigilance, and compliance and quality consultancy headquartered in the UK, with offices in Europe.
- Expanded our support for clients throughout all phases of the product lifecycle with the acquisitions of The Weinberg Group, a leading provider of regulatory sciences based in the United States and Southwood Research, a pre-approval regulatory science services provider based in the United Kingdom.
- United Xendo, Sofus Regulatory Affairs, and SOLUTIONS in Health under the global ProPharma Group brand.
- Acquired SOLUTIONS in Health, a Canada-based provider of medical information services.
- Further expanded our global support capabilities, with a new contact center in Fort Washington, PA.
- Expanded our global reach and service offerings for compliance consulting, regulatory sciences, and pharmacovigilance with the acquisition of European-based Xendo, which included Sofus Regulatory Affairs.
- Further expanded our pharmacovigilance services with the acquisition of Drug Safety Solutions, a clinical safety company, based in the United States.
- Expanded global support with new contact center in Tokyo, Japan.
Acquired the leading provider of pharmacovigilance services, PROSAR, based in the United States, to complement our suite of MI services.
Further expanded our medical information capabilities with the acquisition of Professional Information Ltd (PI) operating in the United Kingdom and Australia.
Expanded our suite of services to include medical information with the acquisition of Advanced Response Management (ARM), based in the United States.
Joined forces with Computer Compliance to deliver an enhanced experience in validation of automated systems, computers, and IT services.
Established as a leading provider of validation and other related life science consulting services in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
Our Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
President, ProPharma Group
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Strategy Officer/Head of Corporate Development
Chief Information Officer
Chief Human Resources Officer
Executive Vice President, Global Business Development
President, Regulatory Sciences
President, Life Science Consulting
President, R&D Technology
President, Clinical Research Solutions
President, Medical Information
President, Key Accounts
Vice President, Compliance
Vice President Finance, Europe
Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition
Vice President, Global Marketing
Looking to Ensure Regulatory and Development Success Throughout the Lifespan of Your Product?
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you at every step of the product development lifecycle to improve patient health and safety.
Interested in gaining an industry edge? Let us help you stay current.
Gain an Industry Edge With Expertise From ProPharma Group
Get the latest insights and top tips from our experts, delivered right to your inbox.
Have a complex challenge?