ProPharma Group Company History
In an industry where trust and reputation are critical, ProPharma Group provides premium services with the best value. Delivering comprehensive lifecycle services for more than a decade, ProPharma Group continues to grow and offer the best solutions to challenges our clients face in the regulatory environment.
- 2001 – Founded by Jeff Hargroves to provide reputable validation and related services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Headquartered in the metropolitan Kansas City area.
- 2003 – Established the Frederick, Maryland office.
- 2006 – Established a new office in San Francisco, California.
- 2007 – ProPharma Group, Inc., merged with Computer Compliance, Inc., of Bozeman, Montana. This collaboration enabled us to deliver an even deeper experience level for areas such as validation of computer and automated systems, IT services, and other technology-related services.
- 2008 – Continued office growth by opening an office in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- 2009 – Established offices in Denver, Colorado, and Durham, North Carolina.
- 2011 – ProPharma Group, Inc., acquired Advanced Response Management (ARM) of Overland Park, Kansas. This collaboration expanded ProPharma Group’s service offering to include Medical Information services.
- 2012 – Established three new offices: San Diego, California; Chicago, Illinois; and Boston, Massachusetts.
- 2013 – ProPharma Group's Overland Park office relocates to a larger office building in Overland Park, Kansas. Also during 2013, ProPharma Group established two new offices in Naples, Florida, and Duluth, Georgia.
- 2014 – ProPharma Group acquired Professional Information Ltd (PI) of the United Kingdom and Australia to partner with Advanced Response Management (ARM) and expand the service offering globally.
- 2015 – ProPharma Group acquired PROSAR, a leading provider of Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information services, based in Minnesota. This acquisition brings PROSAR together with international medical information service provider, PI ARM, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ProPharma Group. Also during 2015, PI ARM and PROSAR brands integrate under one, worldwide brand, ProPharma Group.
- 2016 – ProPharma Group expanded and relocated Asia-Pacific contact center within Australia.
- 2017 - ProPharma Group opens new contact center in Tokyo, Japan.