As products move from discovery through development and into commercialization, robust commercial systems are critical to success. Understanding data source integration, configuration, and reporting is vital to achieving real-time business intelligence and data analytics – giving your team the competitive edge.
What Are Commercial Technology Systems?
Moving a product from R&D to commercial is an exciting time and being prepared to market and sell effectively is essential. Robust commercial systems provide customer intelligence, market insights, and medical claims information. These systems store data securely in relational databases so that your team can achieve a seamless understanding of your product in the market, all while keeping compliant with regulatory agencies.
Benefits of Implementing a Commercial Technology System
- Understand your customers and stakeholders so that you deliver the right message
- Analytics at the ready, enabling you to react quickly to improve your marketing efforts
- Store customer and stakeholder data so that you can quickly run reports and understand how your marketing efforts are working
- Utilize mobile device platforms so that your team in the field has access at their fingertips
- Synthesize data between all your systems for comprehensive reporting and data visualizations
- Securely store data that is compliant with regulations
Types of Commercial Technology Systems
- Veeva CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Veeva PromoMats & Commerical Cloud
- Salesforce & Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Medidata Acorn AI
- Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Mobile Device Technologies
Why Outsource Your Commercial Systems Implementation?
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with implementing a new system when you’re trying to juggle everything else required to get your product to market. Mapping requirements, devising workflows, and customizing configuration are daunting tasks and you shouldn’t have to go at it alone. Understanding data source integration, configuration and reporting is vital to getting your team the critical data it needs when and where it’s needed.
Without an IT team in place with experience in these systems, implementation can take longer than planned and cause delays in your product’s timeline. Companies can leave these technology projects to experts who focus on these projects only and have done it multiple times over. You can reduce the learning curve and get it right the first time with the help of our experts.
Which Technology Model is Right for Your Data?
- Direct Licensing – by bringing a commercial system in-house or directly licensing a SaaS environment, you can configure it completely to your needs. ProPharma Group can ensure a successful implementation and perform the needed technology transfer to ensure that your internal IT organizations can handle the ongoing maintenance of these systems
- Partner with a Licensed Reseller – you may not need to make the big investment into bringing these systems in-house or purchasing your own SaaS instance. ProPharma Group has licenses to commercial systems and can house your data securely, using multi-tenant architecture, at a more modest price point.
Whichever path is right for your organization, ProPharma Group can lead the initial system selection, implementation, and configuration, and coordinate the handoff to your internal IT team.
Alternatively, you can leave everything to us as a licensed reseller, leverage our environment and allow our team to act as your IT department.
Not sure where to start? Our experienced team of experts can help guide your company to select the right system for your data. We understand these technologies and all that comes with their configurations and how to make them work effectively for you. Contact us to help determine which system is right for you.
Why Choose ProPharma Group’s Commercial Technology Team?
Get the Right Configuration for Your Data
Our expert consultants have a wealth of knowledge based on lessons learned while working with prescriber and patient data services. In addition to aiding in systems selection, upgrades, and implementation, our team will customize reports and build dashboards to ensure you get the most value out of the data acquired.
Work With a Single Provider
ProPharma Group’s experienced team of consultants has worked with prescriber and patient data services. In addition to aiding in systems selection, upgrades, and implementation, our team will customize reports and build dashboards to get the most value out of the data you’ve acquired.
Expertise With Global Reach
It’s imperative that technology implementation doesn’t slow down your progress, and our experienced team is here to bring your projects to life with little disruption to your timeline. We have deep expertise in commercial systems and the know-how to make them work for you. And because our team is global, we understand the regulatory landscape so that we can anticipate your future needs if you want to expand your product’s global footprint.
Are you looking to add commercial technology to your suite of systems? Our team is ready to help. Contact us today and tell us about your goals.