Incorporating a decentralized clinical trials (DCT) approach can be overwhelming and adds a layer of complexity to your clinical trials that can significantly impact patient enrollment, diversity, and retention.
In order to successfully provide home health visits, you need an expert DCT vendor to guide your protocol design to identify the specific study visits that can be performed offsite, eliminating the burdens that could prohibit patients from participating in your study.
We understand what it takes to manage in-home visits for patients around the world. No two studies are the same, which is why our DCT team brings a consultative approach to implementing decentralized visits for your study so that we can provide a customized solution for you that meets your goals.
We have more than 10 years of experience helping sponsors implement decentralized visits for their clinical trials.
Our team will:
- Meet with you to review your draft synopsis or study design to determine which visits could be performed offsite
- Develop open communication channels with sites so they understand what to expect and can provide information to patients about their decentralized visit options
- Provide protocol-specific training from our head of nursing to our directly-employed nursing staff so they are ready to interact with your patient population
- Collect real-time data during each visit using our 21 CFR Part 11 compliant electronic data capture system so that it can be delivered electronically to the site for import into the EDC
- Ensure patients who opt for in-home visits have a positive experience throughout the study
Get Help Incorporating DCT