We Optimize Processes to Meet Your Compliance, Efficiency, and Productivity Needs
We understand that throughout the product lifecycle, you are faced with multiple obligations and demands. Some challenges include addressing a process that is not efficient or undergoing a merger integration or replacing pre-existing technology. To handle these challenges, you need an effective approach to address process optimization. This needs to be one that assesses and optimizes your procedures while improving your ability to successfully complete activities on time, be compliant to your regulations, integrate new technology, and/or realize productivity gains in your daily work.
ProPharma Group’s process optimization approach is collaborative in that we work with you to understand and address your process challenges. We also utilize a methodology rooted in lean six sigma and other industry leading process optimization techniques. It is risk-based, data-driven, comprehensive, and fit for purpose with your organization. Our experts will help you optimize your processes at any point in the Research – Development – Manufacturing – Commercialization lifecycle, instilling confidence in your ability to effectively execute your activities.
We have specialized expertise optimizing projects in (but not limited to):
- Clinical Development
- Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) Development
- Global Medical Affairs (GMA)
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
We can help you handle these types of challenges:
- Identify and staff a skilled process optimization resource to support your project needs
- Assess and streamline an existing process to realize process efficiencies or productivities
- Develop new or enhance existing processes to support new or updated regulation
- Develop new or enhance existing processes to support new or updated manufacturing processes
- Drive the assessment, development, and roll-out of merged or optimized processes aligned to merger integration activities
- Drive the development or update of supporting documentation (quality and non-quality)
- Optimize existing processes to support the conversion of a process from manual to technical
- Optimize existing processes to support the replacement or update of existing technology solutions
- Develop and roll-out a new governance process for a process or suite of processes
- Implementing Organizational Change Management practices to enhance implementation of new or optimized processes
Contact us to learn about how our experienced team can support you in your journey to successfully optimize projects, realize efficiencies, productivities, synergies, or new technology goals.