Learn how ProPharma Group implements data integrity measures to prevent reputation damage, unsafe products, and costs.
With the current pandemic creating schedule delays, interrupting supply chains, and reducing margins, it’s more important than ever that companies are able to trust their data for better quality decision making.
This whitepaper provides guidance for ensuring data integrity through COVID-19 and after, including insights about:
- How MHRA inspectors approach your employees and assess your company
- Why company culture is such a critical – yet often overlooked – component of data integrity
- Finding gaps in your data integrity plan using 4 key steps
- Using the acronym “ALCOA” to provide a framework for additional questions
- Preparing a proper data integrity approach using only 2 phases