Commissioning and Qualification
Risk-based Approach to Ensure Facilities, Utilities, Equipment, and Systems Perform as Intended.
When it comes to commissioning and qualification projects, every client has unique requirements. Consider all of the facilities, utilities, equipment and systems that are involved in any one production environment, and these requirements can quickly become quite complex.
By using current industry trends to help define and implement best practices, ProPharma Group uses a risk-based approach to reduce the level of systems needing qualification and therefore, reduce the implementation and lifecycle cost.
ProPharma Group’s Qualification Services:
- Managing commissioning activities
- Developing risk assessments
- Developing and executing commissioning plans
- Developing qualification documents
- Inspecting for physical completion
- Vendor audits
- Witnessing vendor commissioning activities