The European Medicines Agency (EMA) provides support to medicine developers researching and developing potential COVID-19 medicines. Dedicated guidance, rapid procedures and contact points are available.
EMA: COVID-19 guidance: research and development
Table of contents
- Contact for early support
- Rapid procedures
- Clinical trials for COVID-19 medicines (updated)
- COVID-19-related observational studies
- Standards and requirements on pharmaceutical quality
- Paediatric development plans: joint submission to EMA and FDA
Your Business has Complex Challenges. ProPharma Group has Exceptional Solutions.
We partner with pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device clients to tackle complex challenges. Contact us to learn how our experienced team can help ensure regulatory and development success throughout the product lifecycle.
Interested in gaining an industry edge? Let us help you stay up to date.
Gain an Industry Edge With Expertise From ProPharma Group
Get the latest insights and top tips from our experts, delivered right to your inbox.
Have a complex challenge?